Wednesday, April 15, 2009

2009-04-11 and 15 BJJ Class

Cassio Werneck BJJ - Sacramento CA - Cassio Werneck

So I haven't been able to train as much as I'd like since Livvy showed up. I'm suprisingly ok with it, other than the times I do make it out on the mat and get my ass handed to me. That's not as ok. But since it seems to be all about mat time and I'm not putting in my due then I get what I earn, or reap what I sow or whatever.

I'm posting the technique from the class on the 11th. Some great techniques from the closed guard.



Rolling on the 11th I've completely forgotten about. Great argument for making these posts in a timely manner. Tonight's Rolls were good and bad. The first was with a white belt that needed to keep his elbows in more. I tried to remind him but I remember feeling somehow more secure on bottom when I was holding the guy. My second roll was with John, the younger one. He was all over me, I really don't know how I got out of there with out getting tapped. He did a good job staying on top and just attacking over and over. His knee across pass was really keeping me from getting closed guard. I like rolling much more when I can get closed guard ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment