Saturday, May 30, 2009

2009-05-30 BJJ Class

Cassio Werneck BJJ - Sacramento CA - Cassio Werneck

Man I've been lagging making these posts. I've only been in maybe three times last month. sad sad sad. I can feel my motivation increasing a little bit. People are really gearing up for worlds right now and it's hard not too get swept up in it.

We didn't do techniques today. Instead Cassio put us in groups of three trying to keep in the same belt level. Then we went top - bottom - out, side control, closed guard and open guard respectively. We did each position twice through so everyone got to enjoy both positions with all three training partners. It absolutely kicked my ass. Then we had two ten min rolling sessions, I sat out the first and rolled with Brennan the second. He's getting better all the time.

It was good to be on the mat.

No comments:

Post a Comment